Tuesday, March 19, 2013

here i go!

I've been waiting for months and months, maybe even my WHOLE life for this amazing opportunity. I'm to be set apart as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in 1 HOUR and counting, and I fly to the MTC tomorrow!

I am going on this 18 month adventure because I love the Lord very much. He has been SO kind to me. I am ready, and excited, and a little scared. But more than anything, I am absolutely confident in the Lord's ability to take a teensy little weak thing like me and mold it and mold it until it is something much better, and much stronger.

HOW COOL IS THAT?!

So friends, here I go, here I go, here I go! I'll write my parents with what to update this little blog with, be it thoughts I have while walking around in the dirt, funny Brazilian people doing funny Brazilian things, or maybe even song lyrics in Portuguese!

Loves from your faithful Sister Brooks!


No comments:

Post a Comment